My mother is the person whom I admire most due to her so many good personalities like talented, tolerant and most of all, her spirit of dedication. First of all, she is such a talented person who not only has great achievements in her work, but also can cook delicious food for my dad and me. Furthermore, since she is well-educated, she can tolerate different opinions from varied people. And the most beautiful thing about her is that she has a beautiful mind. Thrifty as she is in the daily life, she saves the money and donates all of them to the people who may need them. The ways she does and thinks make me want to be the person like she is. That is why I think my mother is the person I admire most.
2. Teacher (万能人物;可替换的角色有：parent, leader, friend, ideal spouse, celebrity)
A good teacher should have the following personalities. First of all, a good teacher makes herself available to all students and she knows which students need extra assistance. Furthermore, a good teacher is an effective communicator, who knows when she needs to change her communicating techniques to be sure students can grasp instructional concepts. What is more, she would show her great ability when her students are making mistakes, she would let them know why they are wrong and how they are going to do to correct them, rather than simply punish them. For most students, a good teacher is also a helper who can lift them to new heights. Just like an old saying goes, " GIVE ME A FISH AND I EAT FOR A DAY, TEACH ME TO FISH AND I EAT FOR A LIFE TIME". This must be a philosophy of every good teacher.
A good friend should have the following personalities like trustworthy, helpful and positive. First of all, a trustworthy person is someone whom I can rely on especially when I am in difficulty; he/she will be just a phone-call away to get me out of trouble. Secondly, he/she must be someone who can give me some suggestions when I lose my heart. I clearly remember last time I had a bad experience on my job, I was so sad during those period of time and my friend Nana just sat besides me and was such a good listener to support me and inspired me by saying that I deserved a second chance and never pushing myself too hard would be a better choice. After the nice conversation, I happened torealize I overcame those dark days with the encouragement she had given to me. Last, a good friend is someone who is positive. Though we always say “prepare for the worst and hope for the best”, we seldom do it when we face up with the worse situation. At this time, a positive friend has this power to make us believe that it is absolutely right to obey the rule. In the end, I would like to quote a famous saying by Aristotle to end up my response. “What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies.”
A good leader should have these criteria:
1. Have a vision. Effective leaders and their organizations have anagenda. A vision. A vision is a direction—an attractive and attainable picture of the future. As a leader, if you don't know where you are going, you are irrelevant to your followers. With a vision you can inspire and lift individuals and groups to new heights—an important function of any leader.
2. Seize opportunity. Look for experiences that are new and different. Develop relationships with people who are different from the people you ordinarily have relationships with, especially those that come from different backgrounds and age groups.
3. Communication is key. Be accessible to everyone in the organization. Companies need to realize that the old model of the leaders sitting on top of the pyramid and the managers executing orders does not work in today’s environment. The person at the top cannot be the only leader. There have to be various people within the company acting in this role. There are many companies stuck in a rut where the managers are waiting to be told what to do. That doesn’t work.
4. Be proactive. Promote continuous exploration of yourself and other leaders within the organization. Be accountable for what you do. If there is an issue in the company, don’t say you didn’t know anything about it. Look at the organization and constantly ask what can be improved.